Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Sam's Spot on the Web: When I look into your eyes....

Sam's Spot on the Web

Thursday, December 21, 2006

When I look into your eyes....

I see my future.
I see the innocence of a child.
I see the amazement and wonders when you are seeing something for the first time.
I see now how much my parents love me.
I see the potential you will have in life.
I see a child who loves to splash in puddles when it rains.
I see a child who likes to dig for worms.
I still see that tiny newborn I held for the first time so many years ago.
I want to cry because my heart cannot contain the love and the joy of being your mother.
I forget all of my worries.
I forget what a bad place this world can be.
I see a child who will never have to go hungry.
I see a caring little boy who comforts me when I cry.
I see the life that I would gladly give mine for without hesitation.
I see me and your daddy and our love for each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home