Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Sam's Spot on the Web: Sam's thoughts on possibly having another baby

Sam's Spot on the Web

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sam's thoughts on possibly having another baby

So, we have been talking a bit about having another baby. I have been talking to Sam about it too, because I want him to understand it all and go ahead and prepare him now so that he knows what is going on when the time comes. So, me and him talk about it often. I was talking to him this morning and here is how the conversation went:
me: So, Sam do you want mommy to have another baby
sam: but I'm your baby mommy
me: yes, pumpkin you are...ok, then do you want mommy to have another baby in her belly?
sam: yeah, in your belly, a little boy.
me: what if it is a girl?
sam: no, it's a boy
me: what would you name it if we had a boy?
sam: boy
me: ok, what if it is a girl
sam: I will name her boy too!
me: What would you do if the baby was crying?
sam: give him medicine so he will feel better and not cry for his mommy and daddy
me: would you help feed him and change him and play with him?
sam: we would be best buddies and I will be his daddy.
me: anything else?
sam: I liked those pancakes this morning..and I won't hit at school today
me: way to change the subject!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny! I can see Sam saying all that exactly those words. So let me know when another baby is to come! I would like another one too. Maybe we'll have one at the sametime! That would be fun!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Hehe how cute!!! :) I love this stage! The "I can talk and tell you exactly what I'm thinking" stage. ;)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home