Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Sam's Spot on the Web: Such a long time!

Sam's Spot on the Web

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Such a long time!


Wow, it has been months since poor Sam's site has been updated. I guess I have really been busy lately! Samuel is getting so big and so smart. He is so very excited about his new sister and cannot wait for her to be born. I have never met a child who is so excited and protective and concerned with a baby that has not even been born yet. He really is so sweet. We are all getting ready for the holidays, as Christmas in in only 4 more days! Wow. Sam is excited about the gifts under the tree and even more excited to know that Santa will visit him Sunday night while he sleeps. Sam is doing good in school...he has his bad days like any other kid..ok, maybe a few more than any other kid it seems, but he is just a typical boy who is 3. So, he likes to throw rocks out to the parking lot, and eat sand..ok, and throw sand..ah, the joys of a boy. But, I have to say, the past few days his teacher tells me he has been having really good days. Which makes me glad! I love him so much, he is so fun to talk to and he will say the funniest things. He is such a witty little guy, just like his mommy. He makes my day and everytime I pick him up in the afternoons, he spots me and comes running, shouting "mommy, mommy, mommy". How can that not make you feel good about life?! On another note now, Sam and I love to go to Starbucks some mornings and get a mocha and a Blueberry scone..or, as Sam calls is a Bueberry Cone. He loves them. When he wakes up he asks.."Can we get a hot mocha and a bueberry cone today mommy"-how can you tell him no?! See why I had to ask for gift cards for Starbucks! Sam loves the White Chocolate Mocha, just like me so when I get one, I always share with him, though he ends up drinking most of it..again, see why I asked for gift cards from everyone! I have to support mine and my son's habit! But, what an oh so good habit to have!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Jedlicka said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you guys over the last few days! I had forgotten just how much I missed y'all! :) Let Sam know I said hi and that we can't WAIT to come back down and see him. Bradley in particular. He can't stop talking about his friend "Sammy J. from North Carolina." lol ;)

Miss you guys!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home