Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Sam's Spot on the Web: Fair!

Sam's Spot on the Web

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fair!





Well, we took Samuel to the fair last night. I always swore I would never take my child the the fair..it is discusting and the people are way to weird and it is so overpriced. But as the fair rolled into town, I could not help but want to take Sam. My mom and dad took me every year...and I loved it. How could I not take him. So it is nasty...we'll wash our hands better when we leave. He had a great time. It smelled, there were very strange people, the carnies are creepy, and we spent way too much money...but all worth the smiles on the face of that boy when the boat ride started, or when him and daddy were headed down the slide...or when he spotted me from way atop the ferris wheel. Totally worth it. And I will do it again next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Jedlicka said...

hehe so precious! :) I'm glad you guys had fun!! Just keep that boy in the bath a bit longer! lol

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home